Do you want to make concrete in Minecraft but you are a beginner and you do not know the steps then read this blog on Gaming Chase about how to make concrete in Minecraft using white concrete and black concrete?(Ultimate Guide) How To Make Concrete in Minecraft - Gamingchase Click To Tweet
Concrete in Minecraft
Creating a Minecraft is not easy as you think and not as hard as you are thinking after reading the first line. Concrete is a durable and colorful material that can give any Minecraft creation a fabulous look. You have 16 options to create concrete using a range of colors. After creating concrete you will be able to customize your building with any color you want. It can’t beat the toughness of any other brick-made structure but it is a decent step up from stone blocks. Using concrete you can add color to your building to make it more beautiful.
But before you know the process of making concrete in Minecraft, I want to tell you that concrete should only be mined with a pickaxe. The fundamental block of concrete powder has the same integrated physics as sand and gravel, its building blocks, which means that it will follow gravity and fall. In contrast, hardened concrete will follow the physics of most other blocks and maintain its position regardless of the blocks being present underneath it.
If you do not know how to make concrete in Minecraft then gaming chase has all the information you need on how to make concrete in Minecraft with step by step guide.
Gaming Guides for You!
How to Make Concrete in Minecraft?
Making concrete in Minecraft is easy but only if you have all things you need in making concrete and know all the steps to make concrete in Minecraft. You have to create concrete powder first before you create concrete. You will find a guide for both, how to make concrete and how to make concrete powder in Minecraft, just follow our guide step by step and you will be able to create both of them in no time.
How to Make Concrete Powder in Minecraft?
You have to find sand, gravel and obtain a dye of your choosing in Minecraft to create concrete powder and they are easy to find and can be found at the start of every new world. And if you want gravel and sand then you head to either beaches or sandy biomes for sand and rivers, oceans, and underground mines for gravel.
Once you’ve obtained the ingredients above, here’s what you need to combine to make concrete powder:
- Four pieces of sand.
- Four pieces of gravel.
- One dye (any color of your choosing).
Once you’ve gathered those materials, place them in the order shown in the picture below. If done correctly, you should now have eight pieces of concrete powder in your inventory!
How to Get Concrete Blocks in Minecraft?
Now you are done with concrete powder, you have to turn it into concrete blocks, to do that just follow the below steps:
- Find a natural body of water on the map.
- Submerge the blocks in the water or right alongside it.
- After doing the above steps, the concrete will turn from a pixelated pattern to a sold color, color will change according to the one you choose to make.
Now you are also done with making concrete blocks.
How to Make White Concrete in Minecraft?
If you want to make white concrete in Minecraft then you will need white dye to make this so make sure to find it. After you find white dye then it’s easy to create white concrete in Minecraft, if you just follow our below guides.
- Kill the likes of Skeletons using the crafting window and convert bones.
- You can find Lily of the Valley within the rare flower forest biome and use it to create white concrete.
- If you have any items that I mentioned above then you just have to repeat the process that we used creating concrete powder and you will make white concrete in Minecraft in no time.
How to Make black concrete in Minecraft?
If you want to create concrete in black then you just have to find black dye and follow our below guide.
- Find squid located throughout many of the game’s biomes and bodies of water such as oceans and rivers.
- Kill the squid.
- You will receive an Ink Sac after killing the squid.
- You again just have to repeat the process of concrete powder, the only different thing you have to do is to place the ink sac that you got after killing the squid in the center.
All done, now you have black concrete in Minecraft that you can use as you want and you can create more after following the same method.
How to Make Grey Concrete in Minecraft?
Just like white and black, there is also a different color and that is Grey concrete, if you want to make grey concrete in Minecraft then you need Grey color. You have to combine the above-mentioned ingredients for both black dyes: Bone Meal, and Ink Sacs And to make it just follow the below steps:
- Obtain Ink Sacs and Bone Meal by killing squid and skeletons found throughout the world.
- Combine these two items within the crafting window.
- Repeat the steps listed above for the concrete powder recipe, but place the grey dye in the center.
Gaming News for Gaming Lovers!
- Call of Duty Warzone Mobile: Release Date and Other Details
- Jujutsu Kaisen Mobile Game Opening Released
- Everything About (COCWC) Clash of Clans World Championship 2022
- Solo Leveling Game Announced for PC & Mobile by Netmarble
If you are a Minecraft player but you are a beginner and you want concrete to make your building amazing and solid but do not know how to make it then Gaming Chase has an ultimate Guide on How to make concrete in Minecraft. We also mentioned how you can make concrete using different dyes so you can create any type of concrete in Minecraft.
Stay Tuned for More Amazing Games!